Friday, December 7, 2012

No, Google, I Will Not Pay to Post My Children's Pictures

The lack of posts recently is due to the fact that Google has now capped the amount of storage space available in my Picasa photo album. Google wants me to pay for extra storage space just to share pictures of my child on a private blog, and I'm going to have to politely decline to do that. Instead, I will do my best to share photos of both Madalyn and Avery as often as possible on Facebook. If you are not connected to me via Facebook, please send a request and I will add you as a friend. I like to be able to share pictures of the little ones for friends and family and I hope you have enjoyed them. It is unfortunate that Google has decided to try to monetize what used to be a free blog. 

Madalyn and Avery are doing well. Take care and have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment